How to Apply
Choosing a high school is a big decision, but we’re thrilled you’re considering University High School. Here’s how to submit your application for admission to University High School.
(Steps 1-3 may be completed in any order.)
1. Schedule a shadow visit. Spending a school day at University High School is the best way to see our community in action. Visit our shadow visit page for details on shadow visit opportunities in fall 2022.
2. Submit school records. Student records (download the student records release form) and a letter of recommendation are required. School records from the past two school years, as well as a standardized test result from the past two years, are preferred (if available).
3. Submit your application and supporting documents. Families may apply online to University High School. Our application deadlines for 2023-24 are as follows:
– Regular Admission Deadline ($50 application fee!) — December 1, 2022
After the application deadlines, University High School continues to review applications on a rolling basis until enrollment is full. We encourage students to submit the application for admission as soon as possible for best consideration.
4. Check the mail. Admission decisions are mailed approximately two weeks after each application deadline.
Note: The application for admission is independent from the application from financial aid. Families interested in receiving financial aid must submit that application separately. The deadline to apply for financial aid in the 2023-24 school year is December 1, 2022.
If you have any questions about the application process or the school itself, please contact Nancy Webster, director of admission, at 317-733-4475, ext. 120 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Taylor Newell, director of admission, at 317-733-4475, ext. 121 or via email at email@example.com.
University High School welcomes students without regard to race, gender, religious affiliation, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status.