January Term begins Monday, Jan. 3 at 9:15 a.m., and classes run from 9:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. daily. Each day is broken into three sessions.
- 9:15-10:40 a.m. — J-Term Session 1
- 10:45-11 a.m. — Community Meeting
- 11:05 a.m.-12:25 p.m. — J-Term Session 2
- 12:30-1:15 p.m. — Lunch
- 1:15-3:15 p.m. — J-Term Session 3
To allow AP courses to continue their studies during J-Term, we have developed a schedule for each AP class to meet three times during the three-week term.
- The number of meeting times per class period varies; this is to accommodate different teachers’ plans.
- Not all AP classes will meet. Students should verify if and when their classes will meet. For example, AP World History not meet.