January Term begins Monday, Jan. 8 at 9 a.m., and classes run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. Each day is broken into three sessions.
- 9:00-10:25 a.m. — J-Term Session 1
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. — Morning Meeting
- 10:50 a.m.-12:10 p.m. — J-Term Session 2
- 12:15-12:55 p.m. — Lunch
- 1:00-3:00 p.m. — J-Term Session 3
To allow AP courses to continue their studies during J-Term, we have developed a schedule for each AP class to meet four times during the three-week term.
- The number of meeting times per class period varies; this is to accommodate different teachers’ plans.
- Not all AP classes will meet. Your teacher will notify you if your class will not meet.
- Not all classes will meet during week three, due to travel. Again, your teacher will notify you if your class will not meet during travel week.
Note that not all instructors will choose to have classes during their scheduled time slots. Please check with your teacher to determine whether your class will or will not be meeting.