Join us (via Zoom) on Wednesday, January 26 from 9:15 – 10:55 a.m. as we conclude January Term in typical fashion — with a symposium! Students will share what they learned during J-Term 2022 in small group presentations that last approximately 25-minutes each.
The symposium will begin at 9:15 a.m. with a welcome session with Head of School Alicia LaMagdeleine. Click here to join the welcome session.
Student presentation sessions will follow the welcome session — Session 1 at 9:30 a.m., Session 2 at 10:00 a.m., and Session 3 at 10:30 a.m. Many classes have presentations at all session times, but a few do not. For those classes, we’ve denoted the sessions they are presenting in.
On Wednesday, please click on the course titles below to access the Zoom presentation rooms.
2022 January Term Courses
- 1968 (Sessions 1, 3)
- Art Inspired by Math (Session 3)
- Art of Wind
- Dance: What Moves Us (Sessions 2, 3)
- Disney: Inside the Magic
- Equity M&Ms: Money & Music
- Fantastic Games
- Film Art
- Fly Fishing
- History of Popular Music & Society (Sessions 1, 3)
- Humans: Where We’ve Been & Where We’re Going (Sessions 1, 2)
- Investigating Indiana: What Makes the “Hoosier State” Unique? (Session 1, 2)
- Medieval Times: A Study of the Renaissance
- My Liberal Superpowers: Learning & Persuading (Sessions 2, 3)
- National Parks: History & Contemporary Issues
- Sports & Society
- STOMP: Drumming with Everyday Objects (Session 1)
- Storytelling As Creative Compass & Cultural Connection (Session 2)
- Student Internships
- The New Yorker Magazine
- We Are What We Eat: World Heritage Cuisine