Join us (via Zoom) on Thursday, June 3 from 9:15 – 11:45 a.m. as we conclude January Term in typical fashion — with a symposium! Students will share what they learned during J-Term 2021 in small group presentations that last approximately 25-minutes each
The symposium will begin at 9:15 a.m. with a welcome session with Head of School Alicia LaMagdeleine. Click here to join the welcome session.
Student presentation sessions will follow the welcome session — Session 1 at 9:30 a.m., Session 2 at 10:05 a.m., Session 3 at 10:40 a.m., and Session 4 at 11:15 a.m. Many classes have presentations at all session times, but a few do not. For those classes, we’ve denoted the sessions they are presenting in.
On Thursday, please click on the course titles below to access the Zoom presentation rooms.
2021 January Term (May Edition!) Courses
- Adulting 101
- The Art of French Cooking & Baking (Sessions 2, 3, 4)
- Basketball & Beyond
- Broadway (Sessions 1, 2, 3)
- Cybersecurity (Session 2)
- Developing Leadership Through Wilderness Exploration (Sessions 1, 2, 4)
- Elements of Design: Art, Architecture & City Centers (Sessions 2, 3)
- Epidemiology: Outbreaks to Pandemics (Session 4)
- Exploring Korean Culture & K-Pop (Sessions 3, 4)
- Heroes & Villains: Conflating Good & Evil in American Pop Culture (Session 1)
- The History of Independent Film in America
- New Orleans: The One & Only (Sessions 1, 2, 3)
- Paranormal: The Truth Is Out There
- The Physics & Metaphysics of Star Wars
- Rwanda: A Study of Reconciliation & Reconstruction
- Tennis: A Sport for Everyone
- The Worst of American History (Sessions 1, 3, 4)
- Student Internships