Register now! See instructions below.
Hambone’s Trivia will create five entertaining immersive rounds that require reason, not just recall. Like in years past, you’ll have the opportunity to bid on experts for each round and those experts will be:
- Dr. Vesper & Daniel Vesper (Rounds 1 & 4)
- Mr. & Mrs. Bradley (Rounds 2 & 5)
- Dr. and Mrs. Hogan (Round 3)
Your ticket price includes snacks and fun props for our selfie competition that includes your team name and costumes.
How to Register
Register for tickets here.
- Select number of adult tickets, student tickets, or mulligans you wish to purchase.
- Click Check Out.
- On the next page, complete the questionnaire with your email address and team name (if you have one). Type “yes” for the goody bag type you wish to receive with your registration and “no” for the others.
- Click Next.
- On the next page, enter names where prompted.
- Enter payment information.
- Click Complete Order.
Ticket prices are $30 per adult and $20 per student.
Mulligans may be purchased through the registration page, one for $10 or a five-pack for $40. Mulligans allow players to skip questions, but only one Mulligan is allowed per team per round.
The registration deadline is Friday, Feb. 19. You may register after Friday, Feb. 19 until Friday, Feb. 26, but goody bags will not be included in your ticket price.
trailblazer Trivia Night Q & A:
What is Trailblazer Trivia Night?
Trailblazer Trivia Night is a fun way for our community to spend time together while being challenged by trivia questions. Trailblazer Trivia Night is the only UHS Parent Association fundraiser of the year. It will be held virtually in 2021 and will be hosted by Hambone’s Trivia.
Proceeds support faculty and students in such diverse activities as prom, graduation receptions, Community Day picnics, Freshman Retreat, Stewardship grants, J-Term scholarships, grants to mentors supporting their work with students, and other capital purchases in partnership with the school.
Can I play with my friends? Are there teams?
Absolutely! Choose a team name and make sure that all registrants from your group use that name when they log into the Zoom Meeting the night of the event. You will also need to appoint a captain for your team who will submit the Team answers. Only the captain will have the ability to answer on behalf of the Team.
Teams are limited to 20 people. Smaller groups are fine too!
Teams will be placed in Zoom Breakout Rooms by the administrators at Hambone’s upon log-in, so plan ahead with your other team members and be specific and unique when picking your team name.
What if I do not have a team?
If you do not have a team with whom to participate, please contact Tracy Reinholt at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can assign you to a team. Your assigned team name will be included in the email that contains your Zoom Meeting Link.
Will money be needed the night of the event?
As Trailblazer Trivia Night is a fundraiser, there will be bidding on our experts that night.
The winning bids will be invoiced after the event.
What is a Mulligan?
Mulligans allow players to skip questions, but only one Mulligan is allowed per team per round. Mulligans may be purchased through the registration page, one for $10 or a five-pack for $40.
Goody Bags and Pickup
One goody bag is included in the ticket price for each participant. When registering for tickets, you will be able to make a choice from three offerings.
NOTE: The cut-off to receive a bag with your registration is Friday, Feb. 19. Enrollment after that point is accepted, but the bags will not be included.
Participants may pick up their goody bags in Fairbanks Hall on Thursday, Feb. 25 and Friday, Feb. 26 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Notes from Hambone’s
- Hambone’s will set forth the rules and procedures for play.
- One form is the ‘real’ answer form, the other is the ‘view only.’ Share the ‘view only’ form with anyone playing with you remotely.
- Be ready with your team name.
- If you didn’t see the event email come through, check your spam folders.
- The Hambone’s team will be there to help in the live chat throughout the evening.
Email them to Tracy Reinholt.
We are looking forward to spending time as a community. So let’s have fun!